Saturday, February 5, 2011

Unshakable belief.

Without noticing,my nine days holidays was over.Damn fast!

Tomorrow morning I have to get up early and go to work.I don't know whether I can get along with my new colleagues or not.I knew that there are surely countless uncertainties awaited for me:new working environment,new faces,new policies,and new challenges.

Life is a trial to every human being,so do I.Fighting hardships alone in my life wasn't an easy job after all.I have shed my tears silently in a secret corner where people can't see me.Nobody ever knew that I'd had a extremely fragile and breakable heart underneath my ostensibly optimistic appearance.With the hope within my heart,I started seeking help earnestly from the God.I've tried and tried to connect with the God even if people laughing at me and thinking I was a freak.

Finally,my efforts were paid off.One day,I heard the sound from the Almighty God.He whispered and led me to his route,using his omnipotent power to solve my problems.I thought I was indeed blessed.Then,I told my friends about my heavenly experiences hoping them could share my joys. Only a few of my friends believed in my heavenly experiences.Most of them thought I was superstitious and crazy.Never mind,to believe or not to believe is their problem.They could have lost the most precious opportunities to exploring the secret of life and afterlife.

No matter how people look at me,my unshakable belief to the God will not be changed.

2 comments: