Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lost and Found

Where is my body
Where is my mind
Where is my soul
Seriously,this is not a hide and seek
They whispered:"You can not find me..."
On and on
It's so tiring
I've been searching them high and low
In the end
Neither of them did I find

I'm lost
Totally lost
Lost in middle of nowhere
I thought I would finally find a way out with the torch in my hand
My efforts proved to be futile
Not even a single direction could I see

I'm hopeless
I'm useless
I'm homeless
I'm penniless
What should I do when lying in this dilemma
To fight with my bare hands or to escape from the reality
No one could provide me an appropriate and an apt answer

It's a clue
It's a hope
It's a route
I ask myself a question while looking at myself in the mirror
Where is the route that will be eventually leading me to the door of eternity and truth
All of a sudden,my body was trembling
It's me
Can you see what I see
The reflection of mine in the mirror is I myself as well
So I'm the answer itself
Little did I know,all the answers and truth lie within ourselves

So we should
Ask for more
Seek even more
And it is surely many more can be found within our hearts,no less

0 comments:

Post a Comment