Friday, December 30, 2011

2012

2011 year has come to the end. Every things go smoothly and learned a lot of new stuffs in every single day.

I'm very happy I can strive through all the hardships.I believe that if I always think positively,I will definitely succeed in the near future.

I would like to say Thank You to my best friend Wei Loon.You save my life and my future.

My 2012 year goal :


1) Publish my speed cubing book

2) $2XXXX in my second saving account

3) Achieve 3x3x3 sub 10s target

4) OH 3x3x3 in 20s

5) 4x4x4 sub 40

6) Have more space time hang out with my buddies.

7)Go abroad relaxing my mind and soul.lol

8)Last thing which I think it is rather important:improve my poor English.

Last but not least,wish all my friends and ppl have a wonderful and prosperous 2012 year.

Happy New Year !

0 comments:

Post a Comment